Yesterday (Tuesday) was SO much fun!!
for mutual we made little cars out of boxes and had a "drive in" movie,
My car was very detailed...but not so much colorful and decorative, but that's ok :)
Today school was BORING!
But I got to eat lunch w/ Alexis bc the lunch schedules were jacked up from testing and stuff,
and that's really all there is to report....actually no!
SUPER HILARIOUS STORY!
yesterday me Julie Alexis Jake and Korbin talking...well i was sort of in my own little world dancing...
any way,
I kicked my leg up really high and Korbin was like Whoa~! that was crazy do it again!
So I went to do it again and i some how ended up on my back...I don't really know how...
But it was so funny, I was cracking up so hard i was choking on my licorice and korbin was doing something behind a door that like involved laughing and hitting his head or something, idk, and Jake was rolling on the ground, Alexis was just pondering it all w/ an occasional chuckle...and Julie...She almost wet herself so she ran to the bathroom...It was the funniest thing EVER!
The 2nd funniest thing that happened was at the dance on Sat,
idk if i posted this or not so i'll just write it anyway,
ALexis and I went to get a drink and we came in holding hands w/ out realizing it, and we were singing the song that was playing which just so happened to be ,
"nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter no..."
yeah,
We got some evil stares...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment