Lizzy Chace! This is Jenny Taylor. I found your blog in a roundabout way, and I really don't know how these things work, but I enjoyed looking at your pictures, and I just had to ask you if that shirt Parker is wearing was a Taylor-to-Chace hand-me-down back in the day, because Ruthy used to wear that exact same shirt as her PJ shirt and she LOVED it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was. haha! :) Love you and miss you! Come visit! <3
5 comments:
awwsome pics
your such a run babysitter. Try not to let everyone know....So that you will still have time for us! Love you
that would be FUN babysitter...
Lizzy Chace!
This is Jenny Taylor. I found your blog in a roundabout way, and I really don't know how these things work, but I enjoyed looking at your pictures, and I just had to ask you if that shirt Parker is wearing was a Taylor-to-Chace hand-me-down back in the day, because Ruthy used to wear that exact same shirt as her PJ shirt and she LOVED it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was. haha! :)
Love you and miss you!
Come visit! <3
Looks like you all had too much fun!! All you were missing was the Barnes! We miss you!! Love, Erin
Post a Comment